Sunday, June 2, 2013

Try to be Better part I

"NEVER TRY TO BE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE BUT NEVER STOP TRYING TO BE BEST YOU CAN BE"
This is earth and we live only one life, There is all the types of peoples, some are the terrorists or evil type people, and the other side there is a lot of people are innocent or the good people and less peoples yearn for to be better, today i am going to talk about how to be better, I am not a Teacher or philosopher, anyone have the right to disagree with me at any point.

When a men thinks like my case in point, Always I think about myself, about my things, about my career, about my life, about my way, about me, about mine, why don't I think about anyone else? why I will always thinking everything about mine? this the major point! that a men can spending his life to the wrong Highway.

Think good, feel good, help others and don't be dishearten, always keep your eye on the sky and walk on the earth, make struggles to fly above sky. Gain experience from time to time, always go through proper way, don't try for shortcuts.

Make your self fair and decent for others, don't anger or misbehave on unnecessary things in life because life is too short for that type of things, life is moreover better for those who live for others, who think for others, who do better for others, be generous with your companions, make less and good speech because once you said you can't make your words to let them back hidden in your mind.

"I will continue my paragraph in 'Try to be better part II' good bye and all the best".

1 comment:

  1. very good post and i agree with your opinion and i am also struggle to my life and waiting for success .

    ReplyDelete